Carfolks . . . It's About Doing the Right ThingWe show our true faith by the way we treat others
In today’s world more of our neighbors don’t trust organizations, companies, or our government. Clearly in many cases those entities are not operating in the best interests of the people they serve; and this raises the frustration level for many of us. While we can’t do anything today to change the way large corporations or the government operates, we do have the power to change how we do business in our communities.
Business owners and their managers face daunting challenges every day. How they deal with those issues and react to those challenges, speaks to their character, their faith and their integrity. Due to many factors the auto industry hasn’t had the best of reputations, when in fact most auto dealers really do a good job of taking care of their customers.
We believe the time is right in our country to apply the principles of our Judaeo-Christian faith in our daily business lives, and to promote that commitment in how we do business with every customer. Between traditional, digital advertising and social media channels like Facebook, there is a lot of noise in auto advertising. A common sense, trust building, faith based marketing strategy is a way to break away from the pack and get your message heard by your prospects.
Consumers are looking for dealers they can trust, and that will provide a good buying experience; but in the mind of the auto shopper, all dealers seem the same. This is where Carfolks comes in to validate the dealership, their commitment to their customers, and to highlight the store’s focus on creating value with every relationship.
If your dealership shares our principles and faith based approach, then we offer a simple way to make you stand out in the market from the competition.
Our “Carfolks Customer Marketing” program is for dealers who:
- Want to highlight the best qualities of their dealership
- Want to offer a program that leverages the loyalty of customers in a dynamic fashion
- Want to provide tools that build the online presence of their sales and service team to both give them credit for providing a great customer experience and to make them accountable for every customer relationship
- Want to retain their best sales and service employees
- Want to have real metrics on team members who are performing and those that need remedial training or coaching
- Want a simple way to push positive reviews to Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites
- Recognize social media opportunities and desire a simple solution that doesn’t cost them thousands a month
Our greatest strength is to validate the customer experience for dealers on Carfolks.com. Our process allows every voice to be heard in their very own written word. The truth is the power behind Carfolks and every dealer needs to know the truth to ensure transparency with their customers, employees and prospects.
Review services that allow dealers to hide, manipulate or delete real reviews adds little to the trust factor and does not help dealers build strong customer relationships. The Carfolks solution does not impede or conflict with any of a dealers current advertising or marketing messages, and could serve to enhance that messaging and strengthen consumer engagement.
If you want to embrace this approach to doing business and highlight it in your marketing, please consider joining the Carfolks neighborhood. Together we can work to change the culture of our industry and send a message of respect, love, and faith to our neighbors.